- The information we collect and how we use it
- When you register for our service we need to know your name, postal address, e-mail address, IP address and a password when you register to enable you to access the service. When you purchase a product we need to know your debit or credit card number and expiry date.
- We gather this information to allow us to process your registration, process any orders you may make and provide our services to you. The relevant information is then used by us to provide you with statements of your account and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the service of emailing you with potential deals that may interest you.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the service we provide. We may contact you by e-mail to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
- We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail message to email@example.com.
- We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you use our website you are making a statement to us that you are at least 18 years of age. We do not collect information about anyone under the age of 18 intentionally and will delete any such information if we become aware that it is about someone under 18.
- Text Marketing and notifications: By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase or subscribing via our subscription boxes, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 10 per month. You can unsubscribe from further text messages by clicking on the unsubscribe link. Upon sending the text messages, we will pass the data to our text messages operator to fulfil their delivery. Information is being shared to our operator only upon initialising a marketing campaign. If you no longer wish to receive messages you can reply to any message with STOP or reach out to us at email@example.com so we can unsubscribe you successfully.
- We collect some information passively and it is stored on our service providers server logs. We may use session or persistent cookies and URL to collect information. You can remove persistent cookies from your computer using your Internet Browser.
- How we protect your information
- The internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy.
- We use industry standard security measures to protect your information from unauthorised use, access by others and disclosure
- Sale of business
- If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
- Updating your details
- If any of the information that you have provided to ALLPOP / MBT Manufacturing Ltd changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or payment details or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by logging into your account to make changes or sending us an e-mail.
- Your consent
- Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
- How to contact ALLPOP
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.